• I am a seasoned professional, experienced in the medical device industry with proven leadership and persuasive skills, understanding customer needs and translating them into engineering requirements.
• I have excellent communication skills proven in presenting and demonstrating products and potential solutions to customers about complex technical and scientific knowledge at a variety of management level.
• I enjoy sharing with my peers and friends on all levels. My experience in leading teams in both academic and corporate environment taught me that if I share the success and failure then the rate of positive outcome increases.
• Passion is not something too personal or out of place when it is a matter of professional; I use passion to drive myself and my peers to find and forge resources within ourselves resulting in high responsibility and dedication for the work we do.
• Mentoring is about sharing experiences and teaching someone how to translate and adapt them to their needs. I thrive when I see a colleague using my experiences to his credit.
• Project Management • Product development • Cross functional team collaboration
• Voice of Customer (VOC) • Clinical Imaging – MRI / X-Ray / CT
• Atomic Force Microscopy applications • Advanced data analysis • Image analysis
• Signal Processing / Analysis • MATLAB, MATHEMATICA • Statistics
• Published Scientific Author • Clinical research • Design requirements
• Medical Device Research & Development
- Physicist | Imaging engineer | Medical devices R & D | Researcher | Scientist