Quality Assurance & Manufacturing Leader with Outstanding Deliverables in Product Improvement, Supplier Management, Customer Satisfaction, and Issue Resolution
• Delivered substantive, world-class quality improvement results for each employer since mid '90s; serves as lead strategist for resource management, equipment & labour demand, risk analysis, and department budgeting & forecasting.
• Leadership history entails consistently generating intellectual capital in the form of manufacturing process consolidations/improvements and higher quality components.
• Serves as strategic thought leader for generating and ensuring adherence to global quality programs; devises processes to calculate Cost of Non Quality (CoNQ), Product Quality and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in order to drive a lean, continuous quality improvement manufacturing culture.
• Engineered QC departments for last three employers to function as lean manufacturing and opportunity identification centres of excellence; cumulative deliverables exceed $ 10 million since 2001.
• Functions, since late '90s as the "go-to" for applying broad-based quality management solutions.
• Developed strong business relationships with customers and suppliers in US, Canada, Europe, India, China, Mexico, and Brazil.
• Fluent in Spanish to English and from Management to Manufacturing.
I've just finished my Executive MBA at the University of Toronto, with a M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and a B.Sc. in Systems Engineering. I will fit into your organization seamlessly.
Leadership, Strategy, Coaching, Organizational Development, Training, Quality Management, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Efficiency, Project Management, Change Management, Career Coaching
- Expert in optimizing operational performance