Sean Clancy is a respected FORTUNE 500 Public Relations executive whose global strategies built visibility, awareness and understanding for the corporate mission and brand across diverse geographies, product categories and audiences.
His talent as a “PR Firefighter” surfaced while making razor-sharp assessments and executing strategies that successfully influenced public opinion during such major 5-alarm crises as Investor Relations irregularities, massive environmental crises and multi-year international consumer product litigation.
CEO’s quickly learn that Sean takes ownership of their problems during difficult moments. Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with executive leadership when others are scurrying for cover positions him as a valued partner as they pursue strategies to rescue/restore the corporate brand.
Thankfully, the "corporate house" doesn't ignite everyday and he generates value during daily operations by:
1. Transforming C-suite strategies into powerful multi-channel communications.
2. Identifying channels to leverage business performance results to educate external constituents & stakeholders.
3. Incorporating emerging Web technology and the social media platform into employee communications to produce alignment with corporate strategy.
4. Using his strengths in leadership, team building, problem solving and customer orientation to build strong relationships and create a high-performance culture within the functional staff.
5. Establishing performance metrics for staff and consultants to create a culture of service, innovation and results.
6. Efficiently managing financial and human resources to achieve optimal administrative cost management and ROI.
Sean earned a B.S. in Public Relations from Northern Illinois University and attended a certificate program in the Program on Negotiation from MIT-Harvard University Law School.
- PR strategist positions FORTUNE 500 companies as brand leader to employee, industry, customer & investor audiences.